Support Staff Team
Grade School Director (Wednesday Evenings)
Additional Team Members
Our trustees serve one year terms and are appointed by our members. Trustees oversee the business operations of our church (capital improvements, constitution & bylaws, budget planning, member business meetings, legal, etc.).
- Michael Bollinger (chairman)
- Ben Manis (vice chairman)
- Tom Hill (secretary)
We use the term pastor/elder synonymously. Some of our elders are paid staff members, and some are laymen. All of our elders have been appointed to the office of elder in our church by our members. The elders are responsible for the oversight of spiritual needs in the body (i.e. – shepherding, leading vision and strategy to stay the course as a disciple-making first church, corporate gatherings, preaching, singing, calls to fast and pray, etc.).
- Jerry Wells (chairman)
- Brandon Werner (vice chairman)
- Stephen Dellinger (secretary)
- Britt Clay
- Jack Clay (elder emeritus)
- Nathan Redman
- Hugh Sauer
Our deacons oversee the physical needs in our church – both on campus and in the lives of our members. Deacons are leaders of the servants. All our deacon have been appointed to the office of deacon in our church by our members.
- Greg Werner (Chairman)
- Shiloh Dellinger
- Phil Apple
- Justin Walter
- Will Bailey
- Vickie Apple (Prayer Ministry & Offering Counters)
- Justin & Taylor Werner (Global Missions Directors)
- Hugh Sauer (Baptisms)
- Justin Walter (Men’s Ministry)
- Rachael Werner (Women’s Ministry (interim), Church Showers, Church Meal Trains)
- Lauren Clay (Interior Decorator)
Feel Called to Serve?
Do you believe God has called your and gifted you to serve in leadership or administration in His Church? Let us know!
Church Leadership Structure
To learn more about our beliefs and church leadership structure, click the button below. On this page, you can find our Constitution & Bylaws which outlines every part of our structure in great detail!